Answer key

تمرین1

1. formal or informal

A

1 d   2  h      3  i     4 n   5  b     6 e      7 c    8  f    9  m   10 j    11 o   12 k    13 l    14 a    15 g

تمرین2

2. missing words

It was a great evening wasn’t it! I really enjoyed the meal, and it was nice to see Mary and

Roger again. Have you had a chance to speak to Lucy yet? Don’t worry if you haven’t, I  will be seeing her tomorrow.

About next week –the film you suggested sounds great. I’ve   been talking to some colleagues at work about it. I ‘m not sure about the day, though. Tuesday might be difficult . perhaps Wednesday would be better? Let me know. I’m going to my parents at the weekend –I’m  looking forward to it. They live in Manchester. Have you ever been there? Sometimes soon we need to talk about holidays plans for next summer. Things are still a bit uncertain at work. It might be possible to take two weeks off in July, but I can’t be sure. Three weeks would be impossible . it’s a pity. Anyway, I’ve got to go now. I hope you’re well. I’ll See you next week.

تمرین3

Opening and closing

A

1.c   2.g   3.b    4.h   5.d   6.f  7.a  8.e 

3a.

1.formal    2. Informal   3 informal   4 formal

3b.

1 I’m writing to confirm our appointment on Tuesday 6 june .

2 unfortunately , I will not be able to make the meeting on Tuesday 6 june.

3.you will be pleased to hear that your application has been accepted.

4. we regret to inform you that your application has not been successful.

5 bad news I’m afraid about our trip next weekend./bad news about our trip next weekend, I’m

afraid.

6 you’ll never guess what’s happened!

7 here’s an update on the project.

3c.

1 further                         5 reference

2 confirm/say                  6 let

3 make/attend                 7 unfortunately

4 forward                          8 attached

3d.

1. d  2.b  3. C  4.c  5.b  6.a  7.d  8.a  9.d  10.a  11.c  12.c   13.d   14.b

ادامه مطلب

مشخصات